HRS Hotels Group is committed to delivering outstanding hospitality, amenities and cost-savings to our guests. We guarantee 100% satisfaction by providing the best service and an excellent experience every time our guests visit an HRS Hotels Group property.
Because HRS Hotels Group owns and operates several hotels in the Metro Louisville area, we are uniquely positioned to offer our guests the flexibility of multiple locations, preferred property amenities and several rate structures. In addition, as the area’s only certified MBE in the hospitality industry, HRS can help our corporate clients increase their minority business spend, diversify their supplier base, and support “buy local” efforts.
Our values are deeply rooted in our beliefs. HRS strives to live the words of Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, because we believe that for our company and for our guests: "Satisfaction does not come with achievement, but with effort. Full effort is full victory."
Leadership & HRS Hotels Group History
Mr. Hiten Timbawala, President and CEO
Mr. Samir (Sam) Patel, Chief Operating Officer
Mr. Tushar Timbawala, Vice President
HRS Management Team
Vidya Ram: CFO HRS Hotels Group; General Manager - Ramada Airport & Fair/Expo
Comfort Inn Corydon
• Urvi Patel: General Manager
Comfort Inn Louisville South
• Angel Frizzell: General Manager
Econo Lodge Radcliff
Fairfield Inn & Suites Louisville East
• Allen McKamie: General Manager
• Josh Beckert: Assistant Guest Service Manager
Super 8 Radcliff
Certifications & Awards
Certified MBE – TSMSDC
• As Kentuckiana’s only MBE-certified hotel ownership group, HRS can help you diversify your supply chain and support your “buy local” efforts.
• APEX – Comfort Inn Louisville South
• Greater Louisville Inc. – Emerging Minority-Owned Business Finalist (2011)
• Greater Louisville Inc. – “Inclusion” Inc.credible Award (2012)
• Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau – “Unity Award” (2012)
HRS Hotels Group is proud to be affiliated with and support organizations contributing to the quality of life and economic growth of our community:
• Greater Louisville Inc. – The Metro Chamber of Commerce (Top Investor)
• Greater Louisville Convention & Visitors Bureau
• One Southern Indiana (Chamber)
• Bullitt County (KY) Chamber
• Harrison County (IN) Chamber
• Tri-State Minority Supplier Development Council